Bikalexander сегодня проспал
ЦитатаПоказать весь код
VDR developer version 1.3.46 is now available at
Пожалуйста зарегистрируйся для просмотра данной ссылки на страницу.
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
I hope I have now fixed all remaining problems with VPS timers.
VDR will now retune to the transponder needed for a VPS timer
in case the user switches it away. It should also work if more
than one VPS timer hits its VPS margin (it then uses different
devices for the individual timers).
So please keep an eye on VPS recordings and report any irregularities
you might observe. Please make sure you provide a proper log excerpt,
with logging set to --log=3 (the default) for maximum information.
You also may want to make sure that all of VDR's log messages go into
*one* file (on some systems log messages are spread into several files,
which makes it hard to use the data in order to track down a bug).
The final step remaining, before I'll call it version 1.4, is the
automatic audio track selection during replay. I hope to get this
done over the next weekend...
The changes since version 1.3.45
- Fixed handling broken PMT records (thanks to Marcel Wiesweg for pointing out how
to detect these).
- Added a missing "Button$" for the Timer button and "Key$" in skinclassic.c
(thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Fixed broken entry 'A111.1W' in sources.conf (reported by Luca Olivetti).
- Replaced the obsolete entry 'S21.5E' in the default 'diseqc.conf' with 'S13.0E'
(reported by Ville Skyttд).
- Fixed learning keys when VDR is already running (thanks to Jurij Retzlaff).
- Fixed handling the system time transponder setting in the Setup/EPG menu, which
was broken by the min/max fix in cMenuEditIntItem.
- VPS timers now record only events that have exactly the given start time.
This fix also implements recording several subsequent events that have the
same VPS time (like a sports event with intermittent news breaks).
- When checking for timers that have entered the "VPS margin", any free devices are
now used to switch to the needed transponder. This improves cases where more than
one VPS timer is about to start.
- Fixed handling the VPS margin in case the event's duration is shorter than the
- Fixed handling VPS timers in case the primary device needs to switch to the
- Now avoiding the 'actual' device when starting a recording, so that a Transfer
Mode for live tv isn't interrupted.
- Fixed a typo in skins.h (thanks to Alexander Rieger).
- cSkins::QueueMessage() called from a background thread with an empty message
now clears all messages that have been previously queued by that thread and have
not yet beed displayed (thanks to Alexander Rieger).
- Fixed handling the color button texts when switching from the 'Schedule' menu of
a channel without EPG info to the 'What's on now' menu (reported by Rolf
- cMenuEditIntItem and cMenuEditChanItem can now be given strings to label the
minimum and maximum values, and the case that no channel has been selected,
- The initial channel and volume can now be defined in the "Setup/Miscellaneous"
menu (based on a patch from Thomas Keil).
- When hitting the end of a recording in fast forward mode, VDR no longer switches
back to normal speed if the recording is already finished (thanks to Reinhard
- No longer calling cPlugin::ProcessArgs() if VDR is run with the --help or
--version option, to avoid error messages from plugins (reported by Udo Richter).
- Now checking whether there is any text before calling cStatus::MsgOsdTextItem()
(reported by Joachim Wilke).