panasonic x70

• можно ли на этот хенди добавить русский язык, чтобы было меню на русском, ведь продают же они на россию с русским языком и как можно писать смс на русском?

• 1. make sure your phone is fully charged.
    2. turn the x70 off, remove the sim, replace the battery
    3. plug cable into usb port in your PC
    4. open winmodo, go to the settings menu and choose the correct com port and baud rate. (com port can be found using the usb-handset manager software included with the cable (or in the control panel), and the baud rate can be found by going through your system hardware properties.. the default is 19200)
    5. for the language pack section, browse and find the language pack file you downloaded above.
    6. do the same for the code file.
    7. select the "options" menu and make sure "boot update" is selected. (When I flashed my phone, this was the ONLY option selected..I have not tried flashing with any other options checked in this menu)
    8. click start download, plug cable into phone. WinMoDo will say "communicating".
    9. press the power button on the phone.
    10. winmodo will delete the old firmware and upload the new one when it's done. At a baud rate of 19200, it will take 85 minutes, but u can change the baud rate of your com port in your system properties to make it go faster (it's been completed in 20 minutes by others).
    11. when it's done, remove the cable, replace your sim card and turn the phone on.

помогите грамотно перевести, чтоб хенди не запороть