For English-speaking users ruDREAM

• Hi...
    Many thanks for the last image rudream 23-07 HotFix ...
    if possible have info about this ?
    update frontprocessor
    enable or disable?

thanks !!!

ciao

• Only how to disconnect in a code compulsory updating of microcode FP

• sorry, but it is not possible, but for installation EMU, not necessary to know Linux, enough to adjust by means of menu DreamBox access in the Internet and again through the menu to establish it.

• I have problems with recordings on RuDream 108_rd_v20040723.1449 in USB memory (base image: rel108). Picture freezings after same time of registration of the coded channel (SECA2, CYFRA +). I tried to use all CAM's which I could find for RuDream. The picture is not frozen during normal supervision. Please help.

• Цитата

По словам пользователя Mariusz ...
    I have problems with recordings on RuDream 108_rd_v20040723.1449 in USB memory (base image: rel108). Picture freezings after same time of registration of the coded channel (SECA2, CYFRA +). I tried to use all CAM's which I could find for RuDream. The picture is not frozen during normal supervision. Please help.

hi, Unfortunately I cannot look these channels, but pay attention to adjustments:

[Expert Decoding Setup]->[On filter setting ECM]->off

probably the reason in it.

• Цитата

По словам пользователя Alexvrs ...
    hi, Unfortunately I cannot look these channels, but pay attention to adjustments:

[Expert Decoding Setup]->[On filter setting ECM]->off

probably the reason in it.

Thanks, it works for now.
    BTW, do you know the site where I can find something about EMU settings, what is what and what for.

• I installed "ruDREAM 23-07-2004 HOT FIX". When trying to install a plugin, the box reboots and the following error is logged:

Any idea how I can fix it?

Thanks for your help.
    Mike

• Try to copy ld-2.2.5.so in /var/lib
    Afterwards in telnet:
    cd /var/lib
    chmod 777 ld-2.2.5.so
    ln -s /var/lib/ld-2.2.5.so /var/lib/ld.so.1
    reboot

And report the result please ;)

• FvS - thanks a lot for your help :-)) with this new version of ld.so.1 it works. It did not work with the symbolic link, but it works after I replaced the file in the image (I did it using undreamboxfs/mkdreamboxfs).

Everything that got my box rebooting before works now :-))

Thanks again,
    Mike

• Цитата

По словам пользователя FvS ...
    Well, & thx for replay :)

You have ld-2.2.5.so just in ld.1.so renamed & replaced with an original in /lib, right?

yes, that is what I did.

• Im using the following image :
    Dreambox image based on 107.4 with enigma 20040501.1106

And the problem i have is like this..

I have installed The TrueGrid NFS Server on my computer
    running perfectly after some initial troubles..
    Also i ofcourse mounted a NFS route in communications setup..

The problem is that i can in file-mode access either
    harddisk or root/hdd/ without problems , to do a
    backup also works perfectly.
    Ofcourse the whole catalog have rights "777"

But what are i missing , when i try to record , it says
    unable to record due to unacessable store..

Surely its possible to record movies on the working mounted
    nfs-device ??
    So , what are i doing wrong?

Regards
    Steve

PS - Great image you guys do , keep it up...
    DS

• I just installed the latest RuDream vom 0831, and now I'm back to the trouble with the box booting when trying to install a plugin...

I haven't found out how to replace the ld-2.2.5.so as I cannot replace the file in the image since MKDREAMBOXFS/MKCRAMFS/MKSQUASHFS do not support the new image...

Mike

• Same here: when i want to install addons, after the download the box reboots. When i use the information menu and choose LAN information, the box reboots. Mostly of the time when using blue button, the box also reboots.

Hopefully someone has a solution

• Tried the same I did with the previous release: I replaced the LD-2-2-5.so file. With this replaced file, the box is no longer booting - I get a "Kernel Panic"...

Any idea on how to get the RuDream from August 31 running?

Mike

• Congratulations for the great last image !
    I have a question : in the Dream-Multimedia official forum there is a new enigma file available ( Пожалуйста зарегистрируйся для просмотра данной ссылки на страницу. ), with improved functionality for the videoplayer. Would be possible to use this enigma in the RuDream 31.08 image, on USB stick of course ? I ask this, because I know that RuDream images use a special enigma version.
    Regards,
    Abra

• Цитата

По словам пользователя abra ...
    Congratulations for the great last image !
    I have a question : in the Dream-Multimedia official forum there is a new enigma file available ( Пожалуйста зарегистрируйся для просмотра данной ссылки на страницу. ), with improved functionality for the videoplayer. Would be possible to use this enigma in the RuDream 31.08 image, on USB stick of course ? I ask this, because I know that RuDream images use a special enigma version.
    Regards,
    Abra

Du kannst natuerlich in ruDream neue offi Enigma einspielen, aber dann kriegst du kein ruDream image mehr :) ,
    da viele spezifische eigenschaften sind fest in Enigma implementiert.

No, because [MARK=red]RuDream images use a special enigma version[/MARK]

• Danke, I understand. Would be possible for RuDream team to integrate the improved videoplayer functionality in their enigma version ?