For English-speaking users ruDREAM

• Thanks for implementing the Private-EPG feature. Bur unfortunately, it is not working for me, I only see the generic EPG entry, not the ones for each transmission.

Regards
    MikeTheDon

• In the history-information of rd7000_b109_050702-0103.img I saw that you have the image compiled with Private-EPG. Thank you !!!

But unfortunately it is not running. I saw this function running with a boxman image, so I think it it possible to solve the problem.

To test it choose the German Pay-TV-station Premiere on station "Premiere Sport Portal". If you start the EPG you will see many entries in the EPG-list, not only one with an image without Private-EPG.

Thank you very much for solving !

Best regards
    Zeppelin

• FvS,

ja, genau! Gibt es dafuer eine Loesung in dem neuen rudream-image?

Yes! Is therefore a solution available in the new rudream-image?

Сообщение было отредактировано 1 раз, последнее редактирование пользователем zeppelin ().

• So, hab grade den image rd7000_b109_050702-0103.img getestet...
    Private-EPG laeuft. Was fuer image haste denn?

Изображения

Сообщение было отредактировано 1 раз, последнее редактирование пользователем FvS ().

• Цитата

Со слов пользователя FvS
    So, hab grade den image rd7000_b109_050702-0103.img getestet...
    Private-EPG laeuft. Was fuer image haste denn?

Ich habe genau dieses Image auf dem USB-Stick installiert, aber das Private-EPG lдuft leider nicht.

Gruss
    Mike

• FvS,

sehr seltsam, ich habe das rd7000_b109_050702-0103.img im Flash installiert und Flash erase gemacht. Trotzdem funktioniert bei mir Private-EPG auch nicht.

Hast du eine besondere Einstellung vorgenommen? Kannst du vielleicht ein Backup von deinem Image hier uploaden? Dann kцnnte man nach dem Unterschied suchen.

Danke!

Viele GrьЯe
    Zeppelin

• keine besondere einstellungen, nur auf schnelle getestet.
    Tja, FB hab ich auf Neutrino-style eingestellt, mach das immer.
    Meine srevices und boquets manuel eingespilet, sonst nix. Auf prem-sport portal (war dunkel weil nichts extra installiert ;) ), und rote button auf FB gedrueckt.
    Ich hab auf 7020 mit miniroot ausprobiert.

P.S. Hmm, grade eingefallen... Auf hdd war epg-cache von "richtige" enigma drinne, kann sein dass enigma einfach daten aus cache genommen hat... Werd nochmal ohne cache testen.

Сообщение было отредактировано 2 раз, последнее редактирование пользователем FvS ().

• Цитата

Со слов пользователя FvS
    P.S. Hmm, grade eingefallen... Auf hdd war epg-cache von "richtige" enigma drinne, kann sein dass enigma einfach daten aus cache genommen hat... Werd nochmal ohne cache testen.

Bei mir ist es wie bei Dir: sobald ich mit einem "originalen" CVS-Image das Private-EPG auf der HDD habe wird es vom RuDream eingelesen. Ohne gecachte Daten geht jedoch nichts...

Gruss
    Mike

• Hi, sorry for posting in English...

Just some info, in case someone else looks for it.

I've updated from a March 2005 image
    ru109_050310-0941.img
    to the current image
    rd7000_b109_050727-0935.img

I've not performed a manual flash erase,
    as the rotor setup I use is complicated to get
    to work again.

When trying to record now I get the error message
    "Record failed due to inaccessible storage" .

Playing back recordings with the old image works -
    so does all other HD access.

Performing a flash erase solved the problem!

Сообщение было отредактировано 5 раз, последнее редактирование пользователем egaltor ().

• definetly,
    formatting hard drive is the last method.....

but autors recommend at having strange problems, like yours, first to det up image "from zero" -

1. disconnect HD
    2. flash DM
    3. Flash erase
    4. scan services etc
    5. connect HD

practice shows, that 80% of troubles diapearing after that.

• Hi guys, i got a little problem.After about 3 to 4 hours of using the latest image(06.08.05) i get the problem that all data windows(like system information and so on) stay empty and i can't run any scripts,i always get the error massage:
    "Error opening xmlfile: /tmp/menu_ss.xml".
    Mostly after a restart the problem is gone again,but after a few hours of usage it apears again.I pretty much don't know what to do about it,so any help whould be apreciated.

Regards
    sin

Сообщение было отредактировано 1 раз, последнее редактирование пользователем sin* ().

• Цитата

Со слов пользователя sin*
    Hi guys, i got a little problem.After about 3 to 4 hours of using the latest image(06.08.05) i get the problem that all data windows(like system information and so on) stay empty and i can't run any scripts,i always get the error massage:
    "Error opening xmlfile: /tmp/menu_ss.xml".
    Mostly after a restart the problem is gone again,but after a few hours of usage it apears again.I pretty much don't know what to do about it,so any help whould be apreciated.

Regards
    sin

Do U perform flash erase after installing image?
    I'm using the same image on my 2 dreamboxes and have no any problem.

• Yes i did perform a flash erase and i tried the install with dream up(serial) and with root.cramfs method,but either way it doesn't get any better.I always get the error massage mentioned above,after some time of usage.I also have the same problem when using the image on usb.

Сообщение было отредактировано 1 раз, последнее редактирование пользователем sin* ().

• im weri angru on rudream team
    becoze fooloing staf
    one of the best teams for dream box rudream and probeblu ther img a beter then original fackory img dreammultimedie.
    but dispize of oll that there a not nfi img for dreambox 7020-box of oll boxis.
    waaaaaats is rizn for thet.i dream about thet i whill put in my flash rudream nfi img insted of factory nfi.
    pleeeeeeeeeeez macke nfi img.
    best regards from serbia.