For English-speaking users ruDREAM

• Цитата

По словам пользователя ratlos ...

Hi,
    i have a problem with scam_cs.
    my immage is the lates rudream.(my favorit)
    i have te emu running but after 20-30 secons the picture freez.
    in the origenel ronald or net kelly card scharing on seca2 works perfect.
    the guy how shars his card with me refuse to use an other emu. like rdgd.
    so is there any one to help to solv the problem.
    mfg Rolf

• 107.2_rd_v2003xxxx.xxxx.img
    MD5:

=========================================================================== =====
    Welcome to ruDREAM image based on:
    kernel v. 2.4.20 (1.07.2)
    enigma v. 1.07.2
    module v. 1.07.2

EMU in image:

Radegast [v. 2.2finalp1]
    MGcamd [v. 2312, I/V/N au, b8]
    UCAS [v. 25.10.03] (with allowes original Premiere cards and Irdeto cards to)
    Xcam [v. 1.03]
    Newcamd [v. tng-9]

Features:

+ internet keyupdate
    + internet addonupdate
    + remember emu type for chanel
    + Plugins:
    EMUSET
    ADDONSET
    SERVICEMENU
    SOUNDSETTING
    SCRIPTSERVICE
    EXTRAMENU (available to download)
    AUTOSATXML v. 1.2 (available to download)
    REGVIEWER v. 1.0 (available to download)
    PICVIEWER v. 0.4 (available to download)
    SAMBA v. 1.9.18p8 (available to download)

Support:

Пожалуйста зарегистрируйся для просмотра данной ссылки на страницу.
    irc channel #dbox2 (dalnet)

=========================================================================== =====
    Compiled by ruDREAM team

Special thx:

kindzadza, mixvt, lucgas, chameleon, pnk66, puh, xphile, sphinx, Tom0000.

23-12-2003:
    new newcamd v. tng-9
    new MGcamd v. 2312, I/V/N au, b8 (tnx mixvt)
    new radegast v. 2.2finalp1 (tnx kindzadza)
    new netpilot v. 2.2finalp1 (hot fix setting shared port in emuset, big tnx kidzadza)
    add processing in enigma at reception of messages, such as kilall preservations of adjustments
    new plugin scriptservice, this plugin is used for creation much level the menu of performance script and start plugin,
    is it in more detail described in file /var/doc/scriptservice/scriptlist.xml
    add new function in service menu, output log in console off & on
    add new function in service menu for setting HDD
    add lib for support camd3
    fix links for other language

-cvs update [23-12-2003]
    fix infobar show time after zap,
    fix "incomplete section fix" :),
    fix segfault when press STOP in Video Mode and no video is running,
    small scanfix, (when only transponders on the satellite which can not be scanned),
    show always all services in the serviceselector in timer edit dialog ( then normal serviceselector shows when a recording is running only services on the same transponder)
    activate color buttons in this service selector,
    transponder edit window fix ( satellites.xml editor ) on delete dont set the cursor to the begin of the list
    update changelog,
    changes for PS Playback (VOB/VCD/SVCD/MVCD),
    MPEG1 and MVCD many times still sucks :(,
    immediate save satellite configuratioen after leave them,
    do reset frontend after two service changes with no frontend lock,
    fix Service Organising -> edit Bouquets ( moving services was not okay),
    dont hide infobar in radio mode.. ( not the first try :) ),
    disable mute in TS Playback and PS Playback ( instead we do pause )
    small timer fix
    add support for dreamcrypt camd (dccamd) (for dreambox),
    small dbox2 fix.. now the "0" key ist working for change between the
    last two services (only inputdevices API V3)
    small ci fix,
    when zap via numbers then change into the correct bouquet,
    working on PS Playback sync.. now here it works with all files (need new drivers),
    fix radio mode bug,
    re-add support for file mode bouquets, ( to archivate your mp3s mpgs.. ts files.. whatever )
    fix endless loop n serviceselector when use GO OP during recording
    add support to zap into all bouquets via numbers ( first number in second bouquet is now last number + 1 from prev bouquet ),
    set correct voltage after leave standby or vcr mode many times video was not running after change to file mode via mainmenu,
    enable number zapping in file mode.. first we search the number in all bouquets.. then in the recordings.epl
    the servicenumbers in the recordings.epl begin after the last exist number in the file bouquets
    now switch back from vcr mode is possible
    remove unneeded udelay... fixed in driver

• As, it would be desirable to note essentially new plugin scriptservice which with the help xml files, allows to organize multilevel interactive menus for start of scripts and plugins as special elements of the menu are accessible, such as separator and chekbox, the additional description and an example xml a file, it is possible to find in a /var/doc/scripservice/scriptlist.xml

• Pay attention to my previous message 8), you as that asked to make the multilevel menu for performance of scripts and I have little bit more developed this idea so I think, that you can create more advanced menus for converting keys and can that else.

With the best regards ;)

P'S'
    If there will be questions on formation of the menu I shall be glad to answer.

• Цитата

По словам пользователя Tom0000 ...
    Thanks.
    I will look. Especialy after Christmas.

PS.
    What happend, today version was removed from official upload ?

Sorry, sometimes it is necessary to read readme,
    That we unfortunately have not made,
    Therefore image is removed because of this mistake :(,
    The question is about gbox so once again we bring the apologies to authors!
    New image will soon arrive, with restore validity.

Once again sorry!

• I understand, gbox will be to add manual by each user himself like evocamd ?
    (If someone is writing only in german, he shoud expected -only germans will understand his writing.)

• 107.2_rd_v20031224.1414.img
    md5: c9a47cc5146e5b4ae16cbcb063a39684
    Welcome to ruDREAM image based on:
    kernel v. 2.4.20 (1.07.2)
    enigma v. 1.07.2
    module v. 1.07.2

EMU in image:

Radegast [v. 2.2finalp1]
    MGcamd [v. 2312, I/V/N au, b8]
    UCAS [v. 25.10.03] (with allowes original Premiere cards and Irdeto cards to)
    Xcam [v. 1.03]
    Newcamd [v. tng-9]

Features:

+ internet keyupdate
    + internet addonupdate
    + remember emu type for chanel
    + Plugins:
    EMUSET
    ADDONSET
    SERVICEMENU
    SOUNDSETTING
    SCRIPTSERVICE
    EXTRAMENU (available to download)
    AUTOSATXML v. 1.2 (available to download)
    REGVIEWER v. 1.0 (available to download)
    PICVIEWER v. 0.4 (available to download)
    SAMBA v. 1.9.18p8 (available to download)

Support:

Пожалуйста зарегистрируйся для просмотра данной ссылки на страницу.
    irc channel #dbox2 (dalnet)

Compiled by ruDREAM team

Special thx:

kindzadza, mixvt, lucgas, chameleon, pnk66, puh, xphile, sphinx, Tom0000.

24-12-2003:
    remove emu gbox
    add support for DreamBoxEdit v1.70 (link for satellites.xml ;) )

• I did not look, how it is arranged, but I have doubts, that it correctly uses and unpacks a directory /var in which, at an output of new images, files with adjustments эму and other frequently vary, including scripts and files of management addons the menu, accordingly contents of this directory is frequently INCOMPATIBLE with the previous releases of images (let alone foreign images). By the way for the same reason images невсегда work correctly, at preservation and restoration of all adjustments for different releases!!!
    So, for normal use DreamFlash, it is necessary to understand precisely as for what it is made. As it seems to me, for normal work of this utility, it is necessary to use separate directories /var + to take into account feature of images ruDREAM in which the directory /var_init is packed in archive and it is unpacked in /var, at deleting flash memories!
    So a conclusion such, be cautious at use DreamFlash!!!

P'S'
    Though I can and is wrong, since this assumption, I shall try to take today USB Flash drive and to look it.

• Hello to all

big thanks for the best image in this moment, so
    i have one porblem

My irdeto 2 card pink plus buket
    not work in Radegast/gbox and all

eplend me please

Thank you for all

Regards

Stan

• Congratulations for your new great image !
    I have a qusetion about the audio settings plugin : should the actual audio setting (left mono, right mono or normal) be stored for each channel ? Actually it is not stored only for the channel where is set, but after a change, the new audio setting is used for all channels (I think that the first RuDream version that had support for Audio settings plugin has stored the setting for each channel separately, but I'm not sure anymore).

• RuDream works fine on a USB stick with DreamFlash, only some links to nagra rom files are invalid, and have to be deleted manually and replaced by "real" files. I dont use the DreamFlash option "Copy configuration" at installing a Rudream image, but install manually my settings.

• I've been fiddling around with the scriptservice, but ran into some trouble. For all of us that use a DynamicDNS-service I wrote a little script that will keep track of your external IP-address and notifies your DDNS-provider when it changes. I wanted to start and stop this service from a menu, so I created /var/tuxbox/config/scriptlist.xml with two entries. The script runs fine when I invoke it from telnet, but when I start it from the menu the screen goes black if I try to change channel afterwards. I tried resetting the emu, but that doesn't help either, it's all black once I've used the script plugin.

Perhaps someone could help? I think I have attached a file (don't know russian). For now you have to edit ipupdate.sh and enter your host, username and password for the DDNS and also scriptlist.xml unless you put ez-ipupdate and ipupdate.sh in /hdd/opt/.

Regards,
    -lasa-

• I am having some trouble reaching the box from Windows XP. After installing the Samba plugin I tried opening \\192.168.0.2 but I get the response "The network path was not found". However, when I specify one of the shares \\192.168.0.2\Harddisk I get a login dialog, but what username and password should you use?

In /etc/smb.conf it looks like everyone should have read access and /var/tmp/smb.log is empty, even after numerous failed login attempts. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    -lasa-

• Цитата

По словам пользователя lasa ...
    I am having some trouble reaching the box from Windows XP. After installing the Samba plugin I tried opening \\192.168.0.2 but I get the response "The network path was not found". However, when I specify one of the shares \\192.168.0.2\Harddisk I get a login dialog, but what username and password should you use?

In /etc/smb.conf it looks like everyone should have read access and /var/tmp/smb.log is empty, even after numerous failed login attempts. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    -lasa-

hi,
    in last version of image the library for support mgcamd was changed and it unfortunately has affected work of some programs, for example tetris, but I have not checked up work samba :(, probably it has affected and this program. In the following image the problem with libraries is solved! Plus the new library for support of games that will allow to use still in addition a number of games and plugin is compiled.

P'S'
    I shall try to answer the previous question later since I need to check up it.

• Alexvrs: Congratulation to this image, works fine almost without bugs.
    However, I have some problems with reading of the LCD- display because I sit some meters far from the box.
    In the original image from DMM are some bigger fonts used for the display, why you are using this bad-reading small fonts??
    Please try to change it in next version or advice me how to change it in current image.

Auf Deutsch: Die Anzeige im LCD- Display ist sehr schwer zu lesen ab einer bestimmten Entfernung. Könnt ihr nicht die "Standardgröße" des O- Images bzw. der SF- Images benutzen??

Danke & Bye