мужеки помогите иже три дня бюсь над этим и ни как не могу понять DreamBoxEdit
1. Extract the other files to a directory of your choise.
2. Copy the midas.dll file to your windows/system (or windows/system32 for NT/XP) directory.
You can also put the midas.dll in the directory where you placed DreamBoxEdit itself but
then you'd best not change that directory anymore afterwards. See below for more info.
3. Run (doubleclick) DreamBoxEdit.
That's just all there is to it!
Problems with midas.dll:
midas.dll may reside in the windows/system (windows/system32 for NT/XP) or, if you want, in the directory where you installed DreamBoxEdit.
The first time it is used by DreamBoxEdit, it will register itself within Windows. This means that if for some reason you move midas.dll afterwards to a different directory (or rename the directory where midas.dll resides) you'll get an error message when you start DreamBoxEdit, saying midas.dll could not be loaded.
To correct this problem you must unregister midas.dll:
- Try to enter the "regsvr32 /u midas.dll" command (without the quotes) at start->run.
If that doesn't work do the following:
1. Copy midas.dll to your windows/system or windows/system32 directory,
2. Open a command window (dos box) and go to that directory and type (without the quotes):
"regsvr32 /u midas.dll"
Next time you start DreamBoxEdit, midas.dll will register itself again and everything will work fine.
For help on working with DreamBoxEdit choose help in the program.
это если можете то переведите пожалуста